The extremely flexible and full-featured playout server for SI/PSI data
(SDT, EIT, PAT, PMT, NIT, BAT, RST, TDT, TOT, CAT, AIT) with an intuitive
user interface and plug-in support for special customer's needs.
iSIMS SI Management system is designed to play out all your SI/PSI data. Various "workers" allow you to broadcast simultaneously on multiple delivery system types (DVB-S/C/T), manage network information (NIT), or perform complex data manipulation operations.
Whether you are just remapping input data to another transponder or you are managing a challenging SI signalling scenario, iSIMS is the right tool for you. It is powerful enough to handle the most complex scenarios, yet simple and easy to use.
The iSIMS has its own specialized user interface for SI table manipulation: The iSIMS GUI allows you to connect inputs to outputs with workers in between. Inputs provide SDT, EIT, PMT, BAT, NIT, and AIT from external sources (e.g. ASI, IP, or XML). Outputs transmit the data to various destinations (e.g. ASI, IP, or XML output). The workers manipulate the data sent through them: correct the data, rename events or services, translate service IDs, etc.
With the input/output/worker/flow configuration GUI, you always see a graphic representation of your current configuration.
Generates the following tables:
- SDT (Service Description Table)
- EIT (Event Information Table)
- PAT (Program Association Table)
- PMT (Program Mapping Table)
- NIT (Network Information Table)
- BAT (Bouquet Association Table)
- RST (Running Status Table)
- TDT (Time and Date Table)
- TOT (Time Offset Table)
- CAT (Conditional Access Table, as sections)
- AIT (Application Information Table, as sections)
- UNT (Update Notification Table, as sections)
- any kind of other section with user-defined syntax
- automatic generation of all SI/PSI tables
- support multiple transponders on a single ASI/IP output
- graphical modelling of data flows, data manipulation, descriptors, SI tables, etc.
- extraordinary GUI
- extremely comprehensive range of features
- extensible by use of plugins (workers)
- status reporting / config change via SNMP agent
- efficient section packaging saves up to 20% EIT bitrate
- editor for added descriptors / sections, support for user-defined syntax
- ASI/IP input
- XML input (Jade™ compatible, TV-Anytime, and various other formats)
- present / following event triggering via XML
- manual input (enter data in GUI)
- ASI/IP output
- XML output (Jade™ compatible or TV-Anytime)
- direct sections output (e.g. CAT, AIT)
- report output (for automatic report generation)
- add/remove descriptors in SDT, EIT, PMT, BAT, NIT
- translate IDs in SDT, EIT, PMT, BAT, NIT (service ID, TS ID, ON ID)
- auto-correct EIT (fix gaps and overlapping events)
- remove past/future EIT events (to save bitrate)
- remove data by time slots (from XML)
- rename service / events, modify parameters
- filter service, events, PMT, BAT, NIT
- create service linkage
- change/correct character set
- translate PMT PID / elementary stream PID
- create/merge EIT, NIT, BAT
- redundancy switch
- ... and many more
iSIMS Trigger option:
- This option extracts VPS information from SDI signal from broadcast automation to automatically trigger the present/following event information.