The SPTS/MPTS transport stream recorder (DVB ASI/IP) for conformance
recording and extended analysis of recorded content
(SI/PSI, AIT, PMT, DSM-CC, bitrate, ETR 101 290).
MIT-xperts iRecorder can permanently record your broadcast signal. Recorded data can be retrieved as ASI / IP stream, as file, or as DVD. The essential tool for broadcast evidence and problem analysis. ETR 101 290, DSM-CC, PMT, and bitrate analysis are optionally included.
The MIT-xperts iRecorder allows you to easily record and play back DVB ASI or IP MPTS/SPTS streams.
Playback of stored recorded streams to ASI or IP, as well as retrieving recordings as a file or burning them to a DVD, or even time-shifted playback is as easy as a click of a mouse. Playback of either MPTS (multi-program transport stream) or SPTS (single-program transport stream) is possible. Recorded audio and video can also be viewed by each connected client using a local IP player.
iRecorder allows scheduled and permanent recording as well as “on error” recording (only record when analyzer detects a problem). The system automatically keeps the last n days on your hard disk and successively deletes older data.
The iRecorder Web Access option introduces an easy web based GUI for less experienced/technical users. It provides easy retrieval of recorded audio/video content.
- proof of SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- content storage for complete transport streams
- instant problem detection and recovery
- easy extraction of recorded content (by time, video search, metadata search, recordings)
- status reporting and recording control via SNMP agent
- record from ASI or IP input
- continuous / scheduled (planned) / on error recording
- Live playback (monitoring) to ASI or IP output
- Time-shifted playback to ASI or IP output
- Recording playback to ASI or IP output
- Recording extraction to MPTS/SPTS files
- Recordings can be burned to DVD
- Retrieval in transcoded format (H.264/WMV/MPEG-2)
- TR 101 290 analysis of input data
- Examine SI tables (tree view) at any recorded point in time
- PMT/Stream analysis
- DSM-CC analyzer (HbbTV/MHP carousel decoder)
- Bitrate analysis and statistic tools
iRecorder Web Access option:
- HTML-based UI for retrieval tasks
- easy filtering and data retrieval
- retrieve as SPTS, H.264, MPEG-2, or DVD
- auto-extraction based on time or event title