MIT-xperts iMux Multiplexer
The comprehensive playout system for interactive TV/radio content
(HbbTV/MHP, AIT/DSM-CC) in a DVB environment.
Remote-control your interactive playout (update carousels, start/stop applications, send StreamEvents, etc.) using the extensive API or simple shell scripts.
Whether you want to quickly add a new MHP/HBBTV/CEHTML/MHEG
application, modify an existing application, or fine-tune
it: the iMux Multiplexer gets you there in no time and
without hassle. The iMux efficiently handles dynamic
carousel updates (DSM-CC), Stream Events, and all SI table
updates including AIT. Automated updates can be implemented
by using the Java™ API.
With the iMux Multiplexer, you can even add previously recorded transport streams or a subset of contained components to your application.
- HbbTV (CE-HTML)
- Full dynamic DSM-CC carousel update support
- DSM-CC carousel generation with extremely powerful optimization
- Real-time broadcasting of iTV applications
- Support for all relevant descriptors (including optimized AIT signaling)
- Stream Event support
- Management and automatic generation of NIT, TDT, TOT, EIT, SDT, PAT, PMT, and AIT tables
- Intuitive, easy-to-use web-based graphical user interface for management, configuration and reporting (no client based software required except web browser)
- Multi-user support with per-user access control and support for multiple simultaneous users
- Extensive, yet simple Java API with ready-to-use sample applications for common tasks (including source code)
- Extensive Transport Stream recording functionality
- Integrated scheduler (support for planning the playout of applications and/or transport streams)
- Download/upload of complete configuration as single file for backup/restore
- status reporting via SNMP agent