MIT-xperts iAnalyzer EIT+EPG
The live SI/PSI analyzer with extended analysis and display of
EIT+EPG data with features reaching far beyond other EPG analyzers
on the market.
Decodes and displays one or more input MPTS/SPTS, especially analyzes the EIT / EPG data for potential problems and errors (overlapping events, incorrect packaging, timing issues, etc.). Comes with an API to access the parsed data for further processing.
Regular transport stream analyzers do a great job when it comes to analyzing transport stream descriptors. But when analyzing the EPG data, these systems do not help. The EIT is so complex and contains so much information that a regular tree-based descriptor display model fails.
iAnalyzer helps you analyze the EIT / EPG by using models that are specialized in handling EPG information, and it provides a deep insight into your event schedule. iAnalyzer is used by technicians for its EIT analysis capabilities and by non-technical personnel for its comprehensive event views.
- intuitive display of EIT+EPG contents
- comprehensive analysis
- comparison EIT with audio / video broadcast
- instant problem detection
- report problems via SNMP
- timeline view
- search event view
- protocol / analysis view
- status view with video snapshots
- SI/PSI tree view
- ETS TR 101 290 analysis
- detection of potential problems
- detection of broadcast errors
- filtering / search options on analysis results
- service views (service lists)
- service icons (service logos)
- linked services (with time based exceptions)
- thumbnail services (audio / video snapshots)
- check set configuration
- modulation parameters / transport stream file source
- plugin support for other EPG sources (e.g. tvtv)
- SI table timeouts
- error / warning filtering
- various display options