The mature and extremely capable authoring system for MHP applications.
MIT-xperts iDesigner allows creating interactive applications as simple as using a vector-based drawing program. Extend your application with plugins, test it directly on your desktop, and play it out with a single click!
The MIT-xperts iDesigner allows you to easily create
complex and impressive MHP applications. As a
professional authoring tool for creating interactive
television services efficiently, it is aimed at broadcasters,
designers, and content creators.
Its intuitive user interface is as simple as a drawing application and allows anyone to create iTV MHP applications without requiring programming skills. With a single click an application can be uploaded to your playout environment.
- design your applications like in a drawing application
- no Java programming skills needed
- freely definable navigation
- dynamic application/content updates
- compatible with the latest MHP SetTopBoxes
- seamlessly integrates with iMux Multiplexer
- pre-arranged components/templates can be shared
- XML project file format
- comprehensive plugin library
- included emulation environment for PC
- SDK Guide and JavaDocs (professional/enterprise version)
- application Compiler for automated application / content generation and update (enterprise version)
- data importer for automated importing of external data (enterprise version)
- StreamEvent authoring system
- ReturnChannel server